• What is professional indemnity insurance?

    Professional indemnity insurance can help protect your business if a client claims there's a problem with the work you’ve done for them. It can cover your costs if you need to pay compensation to correct a mistake or settle a claim, and can also cover your legal defence.
  • What is office content insurance?

    Office insurance can offer cover for office contents, office premises, business interruption that leads to loss of income and equipment breakdown.
  • What is cyber insurance?

    Cyber insurance is designed to support and protect your business if it experiences a data breach or is the subject of an attack by a malicious hacker that affects its computer systems.
  • What is directors’ and officers’ insurance?

    Directors’ and officers’ liability insurance is insurance cover that offers financial protection to those who are the director, partner or officer of a company. It is designed to cover the cost of claims for compensation made against the insured individual.
  • What is public liability insurance?

    Public liability Insurance covers the cost of claims should your business activities result in the injury of a client, contractor or member of the public. A public liability policy can also cover you and your employees against property damage when working in a client’s property or business.
  • What happens if I cease trading?

    Whatever reason you may have to cease trading you need to consider what to do about your professional indemnity policy. The claims made nature of professional indemnity insurance means that a policy always needs to be in force to ensure that you have cover should a claim be made now for work undertaken in the past. Run off cover is professional indemnity policy that covers you after you cease trading for work done in the past. Because no new work is being done, premiums would normally be lower than a policy to cover a live business, and should reduce over time (because the risk of a claim reduces the longer the time since the work was completed). To discuss run off cover please call us on 0345 310 630.
  • How do I know how much cover I need?

    To work out how much cover you will need, it’s worth thinking about the risks your business could face and the maximum amount you would need to pay out in legal fees and compensation in a worst case scenario. Our Professional Indemnity insurance lets you choose from a range of cover limits so you can get protection suited to your business.

Premiums start from £12.60* a month

* Based on £100,000 worth of cover. Plus insurance premium tax (IPT) currently at 12%.